Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Face masks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

my friend gave me an origins one its called drink up I think. she gave to me as it didnt suit her and I find it brilliant for moisturoising my skin

i use the yonka clay one and then the hydrating one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I like Nuxe Crème Fraiche, can leave it on overnight too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Yeah, the Originis Drink Up Overnight mask is amazing. You can buy it in travel-sized tubes now for €9 (I think) and I would definitely say it's worth trying at the very least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

Oh I might try that origins mask, I usually just use Elizabeth 8 hour cream when my skin is dry.

I've never heard of yonka before, what are their products like?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Lush do a lovely one called Love Lettuce.. it's exfoliates and cleanses but also softens..

It's made from fresh ingredients so has to be kept in your fridge and used within 2 weeks..

I always treat myself to a little tub whenever I'm in Dublin City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Try the sanctuary one in the green pack. It's lovely and moisturising. I use that on my cheeks and neck and at the same time put the thermal one on my t zone. Great combo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I suffer from slight redness in the colder months so I love Lush's Catastrophe Cosmetic. It's full of blueberries and antioxidants.

I find the redness decreases after using it.

Must try this Origins mask, seeing as it is so popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cupcake93

I have really really dry skin and suffer from A LOT of allergies to skin creams, face washes, soaps, moisturizers, etc...but I've been using Aalgo seaweed powder for about 3 months and really find a huge difference in how much clearer and brighter my skin has become. You can get a bit tub online for €30 and I think, considering you only use a teaspoon for face masks, it's really good value. I'm not even half way through the tub yet. It's really cooling and refreshing, quite tingly on your face.

It can also be used for acne and cellulite I think. Really good, would definitely recommend.

http://www.aalgo.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I use a European Clay mask about once a week. It's pretty great for cleansing (and not too drying) but the purge I experienced the first time I used it was pretty shocking (it brought pretty much every blocked pore on my chin and cheeks to a head- yuck!), so best not to use it if you have a big event coming up! It cleared out my pores pretty well though, and the times I've used it since haven't resulted in anything quite so bad.

It's 100% clay, no other ingredients. A bit messy but relatively simple to clean off stuff. I mix it with Apple Cider Vinegar instead of water (if you do this, get the proper, cloudy stuff like Braggs, from a healthfood shop- not the bog standard supermarket kind, which is pasteurised).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

I use the Clinique turanround mask and though Im not always a fan of clinique products - i find this great and you use such a small amount - it lasts AGES!
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=21443196

Advertisement