Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best for s/hand vinyl in Dublin

Options
  • 21-10-2013 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hi

I don't collect vinyl and am not in town that often anymore, but I have a friend coming from the UK next Monday and he wants to go around the best places for s/hand vinyl, his main interests are folk, Oysterband, Horslips, Sweeneys Men etc. Any suggestions please. Central Dublin preferably.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Twenty Benson

His best bet would be Freebird Records on Wicklow Street in my opinion. That's pretty good for Irish stuff on vinyl. It's tucked away down a corridor, but the entrance is right next to L'Occitane and there's usually a sign out on the footpath too so if you're looking for it you can't miss it.

He could also give Spindizzy a try, that's in the George's Street Arcade opposite the chipper. Again, they have a good bit of Folk / Irish vinyl. Hope he finds something good.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭HorseSea

Great, thanks for the reply, we will try those so. Close enough to each other so very handy. Cheers

Advertisement