Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

personalized stockings

Options
  • 21-10-2013 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place eithet online or in the shops I can get good quality personalized stockings? I would love to get our names embroidered on some new ones for my family this year.

Any suggestions or advice appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

They normally have stalls and seasonal shops doing them come November/December.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Rachineire wrote: »
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place eithet online or in the shops I can get good quality personalized stockings? I would love to get our names embroidered on some new ones for my family this year.

Any suggestions or advice appreciated!
    Love2love wrote: »
    They normally have stalls and seasonal shops doing them come November/December.

Love2Love is right. I got a beautiful personalised Christmas Stocking last year from a stall that popped up in the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre in November. Really good quality and good value too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Thanks for the advice. Wondering if anyone down here in limerick knows if any similar kiosks will pop up in one of the shopping centers or aternatively any good websites to buy nice stockings that I can get embroidered later!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Bit of a bump, but I think it's probably the most appropriate thread for em! Friend of mine makes these stockings to sell around Christmas time, and I thought this was a neat use for them!

1454854_199591780226077_466326431_n.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭Crazy Eye

ilac blanchardstown and pavillions swords all have santa stocking shops along their main mall areas where you can get stockings made to your design . theres also the shop in jervis centre too .

• Advertisement
Advertisement