Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Haute Route 2014

• 22-10-2013 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

I've entered the 2014 Haute Route. I am putting this post up to try and gather together some contacts of people who plan to take part next August. At present I am entered as an individual but would welcome any others who would like to combine and form a team.

Rgds,

Willis

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

This is something I was really considering in 2013 but the price really put me off.

Did you book with an agent?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 willis_1983

E@gle. wrote: »
    This is something I was really considering in 2013 but the price really put me off.

Did you book with an agent?

Hi E@gle,
    No I entered it directly with Haute Route, will be organising all the rest myself (which is just flights really) and accom is a choise of packages offered by HR as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Hi E@gle,
    No I entered it directly with Haute Route, will be organising all the rest myself (which is just flights really) and accom is a choise of packages offered by HR as well.

Cool, I might have another look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 willis_1983

Good stuff sure let me know what you decide. From what I have seen so far the breakdown in cost is: HR entry = 1500, Flight ~ 300(Including bike box), Accom~320, Others ~400.

Advertisement