Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final bill.

Options
  • 22-10-2013 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭

I closed my account with you a few months ago. I received a final bill of 6.97€, give or take a few cent can't fully remember, which I've paid.

I wake up today to find a 10 day final notice of legal action if the sum of 25.12 isn't paid.

And to make this worse the letter is dated the 15 of this month and I've only received it today, which if I had any intention of paying would only serve me 3 days notice.

I want this solved today. I don't want to waste anymore of my time dealing with problems from eircom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hareton wrote: »
    I closed my account with you a few months ago. I received a final bill of 6.97€, give or take a few cent can't fully remember, which I've paid.

I wake up today to find a 10 day final notice of legal action if the sum of 25.12 isn't paid.

And to make this worse the letter is dated the 15 of this month and I've only received it today, which if I had any intention of paying would only serve me 3 days notice.

I want this solved today. I don't want to waste anymore of my time dealing with problems from eircom
    Hi Hareton

Can you send me a private message with the eircom account  number and name on the account and I will look into the final bill you received.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Pm sent

Pm sent
    Hi Hareton

Got your PM thanks, I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Situation resolved. Thanks to mark for the help.

Situation resolved. Thanks to mark for the help.
    No problem Hareton

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement