Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving instructor for someone with no experience

Options
  • 22-10-2013 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi Folks

Im looking to start driving lessons in Dundalk and need some solid recommendations. I have very little experience driving (nearly none) and cannot afford to be paying instructors that turn out to be no good.

Thanks

PS I did see there are a few similar threads to this already but the most recent was over a year ago so I thought best to check again first :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Where bouts in Louth?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭wolf99

hallo dare wrote: »
    Where bouts in Louth?

Dundalk - cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Don't know of anyone in the town. But there's one or two i think out towards Cooley. John Duffy is one of them i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Barry McDermott is very good. I had a different instructor before him who I thought wasn't much good.I haven't passed my test or anything as I kind of give up on it for a while but while I was doing the lessons I thought Barry was very good.

This thread is a reminder to me to get back in to it. Need a car first though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

petes wrote: »
    Barry McDermott is very good

+1 for Barry,heres the link

http://elpasso.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

Andy at iDrive is very good, great pass rate.

www.idriveireland.com

087 0663947

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Elpasso are supposed to be very good. My daughter used motor-ed and liked them. Plus passed test.
    http://www.motor-ed.com/index.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Paddy Murray of PSM, Works out of the fairways, Great instructor, I passed my test after 4 lessons!! Pm me for his number i dont think we can post peoples numbers!!

Advertisement