Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre / eVision Order

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Hi Al - I pm'd you yesterday.  Can I get the HD pack switched on for free in the meantime while Eircom work out how to solve such a simple issue?

So what was the point of asking for my details if after 2 days you don't bother calling?  stalling tactic?  most likely. 

3 days and still no call - Alan can I get an answer as to what is going on here?  What should I expect - do I need to cancel eVision as it is not meeting what I was promised?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Hi Jaggiebunnet - Have you heard back yet?

No.  It has only been 3 or 4 days since I was asked for my contact number - there is obviously something very difficult about setting things up correctly in their system.  Not to mention the fact that eFibre users cannot log in online - and as far as I can make out cannot therefore access any of the Eircom Wireless Hubs around the  country.  It really smells of something rushed and not implemented properly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

No.  It has only been 3 or 4 days since I was asked for my contact number - there is obviously something very difficult about setting things up correctly in their system.  Not to mention the fact that eFibre users cannot log in online - and as far as I can make out cannot therefore access any of the Eircom Wireless Hubs around the  country.  It really smells of something rushed and not implemented properly.

Hi jaggiebunnet

I am still awaiting clarification on this, I'm fully aware of the delays in arranging this for you and I apologise for this.

As soon as I have more information I will let you know immediately.

Thanks

Al

Hi jaggiebunnet

I am still awaiting clarification on this, I'm fully aware of the delays in arranging this for you and I apologise for this.

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al - I appreciate there is only so much you can do - but to be honest I am at a loss as to how this can possibly be so difficult, especially when it has been advertised for as long as it has been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi jaggiebunnet

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al - I appreciate there is only so much you can do - but to be honest I am at a loss as to how this can possibly be so difficult, especially when it has been advertised for as long as it has been.
    Hi jaggiebunnet

I can understand your feelings on this, I'll do my best to keep pushing for information and let you know as soon as I have an update.

Al

Advertisement