Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braun series 3,5,7 shaver

Options
  • 22-10-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm planning to buy a braun shaver series 3,5,7 (depends on which one's available and whats the price).

Unfortunately I am unable to import this using amazon, as the materials in the "cc" versions contain hazmat properties, and therefore are not shippable outside mainland UK (bollocks).

Does anyone know where I can find a good deal for a braun shaver?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 macshah

Simon_K wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm planning to buy a braun shaver series 3,5,7 (depends on which one's available and whats the price).

Unfortunately I am unable to import this using amazon, as the materials in the "cc" versions contain hazmat properties, and therefore are not shippable outside mainland UK (bollocks).

Does anyone know where I can find a good deal for a braun shaver?
    Hi Simon,

I got http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0050AJ1FA/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1from Amazon a couple of weeks back and there was no problem in shipping.

--MAC

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Simon_K

yeah, i could order that one as well. It seems that the cleaning station contains hazmat materials so all the "cc" versions of braun shavers are not importable.

I managed to order the "cc" version via flubit though, we'll see if it comes through.

Advertisement