Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DoC 11: 11th Hour. 2nd Novemer, XGC. BB, MvC, IGAU

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

That was a fun day, was actually good to be able to focus on making videos for a day without having to go beast some fools!

yea missed my train so couldnt make it in so good to hear ill least have the injustice videos to watch from the event,
    it sucked the event before that ajay did didnt get recorded

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Uuuuuuuuuuuum...I'm sorry about this...but we couldn't record it :(
    Lar got in too late, and we just had to use the pre-patched console to play off of. Which we couldn't set up recording for...:(

Come Wednesday, I'll talk to Felix about an even in December, and make it AE and IGAU only (maybe an no cash-prize BB side tourney or something, but nothing else). We'll do everything we can to get IGUA recorded, since this DoC was too late for a lot of people and the launch event didn't get any recorded.

In other news, RESULTS!

BB
    Champion: Keith
    1st Runner Up: Voa
    2nd Runner Up: Ken

IGUA
    Champion: Lar
    1st Runner Up: Nutrient
    2nd Runner Up: Irish Mantis

MvC
    Champion: Counter
    1st Runner Up: DT
    2nd Runner Up: Rawron

KoF
    Champion: Scarvenger
    1st Runner Up: Vex
    2nd Runner Up: Keith

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vexatiousidler

Might as well use my first tourney in months to put in my first post-

Might as well just say I had a blast, and ggs to everyone I played in both Blaz and KoF... even though I only played Scavenger in KoF (and got destroyed hardcore in grand finals cause I stopped paying attention) :U

I'll probably start coming down to Ireland (money withstanding) every so often to play with you all some more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

even though I only played Scavenger in KoF

Wait did you seriously not get to play anyone else? :pac:

In other news did anyone find a hat and gloves lying around? I think they may have dropped out of my bag near the BB casuals setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Voa wrote: »
    Uuuuuuuuuuuum...I'm sorry about this...but we couldn't record it :(
    Lar got in too late, and we just had to use the pre-patched console to play off of. Which we couldn't set up recording for...:(

Come Wednesday, I'll talk to Felix about an even in December, and make it AE and IGAU only (maybe an no cash-prize BB side tourney or something, but nothing else). We'll do everything we can to get IGUA recorded, since this DoC was too late for a lot of people and the launch event didn't get any recorded.

In other news, RESULTS!

BB
    Champion: Keith
    1st Runner Up: Voa
    2nd Runner Up: Ken

IGUA
    Champion: Lar
    1st Runner Up: Nutrient
    2nd Runner Up: Irish Mantis

MvC
    Champion: Counter
    1st Runner Up: DT
    2nd Runner Up: Rawron

KoF
    Champion: Scarvenger
    1st Runner Up: Vex
    2nd Runner Up: Keith

ah right i see, dang, well thats understandable giving the situation i guess, better to do it and not record it than not do it at all

still all bummed couldnt make it (stupid dog! :mad:) was actually looking forward to watching the bb tourny, cant play it but its a interesting game to watch

yea another one in dec be cool alright if could be done.

also well done to all who won

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hey guys,

I'm afraid I have a little bit of bad news.

Something went wrong during the recording of the BB finals. I think it's a bug with Xsplit.

I restarted during the reset but the first half of the finals is unwatchable. I haz a sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Hey guys,

I'm afraid I have a little bit of bad news.

Something went wrong during the recording of the BB finals. I think it's a bug with Xsplit.

I restarted during the reset but the first half of the finals is unwatchable. I haz a sorry :(

Thats a shame

What about KOF....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

:(

My scary face, gone into the winds.
    Now we get to see 5 games of Hazama vs Tager only :pac:

Advertisement