Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Year project app

Options
  • 22-10-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Just looking to see if someone can point me in the right direction.
    I'm building an app for my final year project. The app is essentially a teach yourself java/c++ app to help first years out should they get stuck.

I plan on having a tutorial section, a quiz yourself section(where students will get exam paper style questions-what is the output of this prog etc etc) and then an example section to show the material put into action. I would like a similar set up to w3schools "Try it yourself"

I plan on offering a text area and then sending the code to a remote server,compiling and sending the result back to the user.

Has anyone done this before, is there any docs I can read to help me on my way?
    I was looking into the Ideone API.

Any advice welcome!
    Thanks!

Advertisement