Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not contacted

Options
  • 22-10-2013 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭

we joined Eircom a few weeks ago but made mistakes with both the address and name.

Were told we could still pay bills at post office etc so went ahead but now seems to be a problem.
    Customer services have not told us something else and say they will check the telephone conversation and contact me straight away but have not heard a thing from them to date

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

kincaid wrote: »
    we joined Eircom a few weeks ago but made mistakes with both the address and name.

Were told we could still pay bills at post office etc so went ahead but now seems to be a problem.
    Customer services have not told us something else and say they will check the telephone conversation and contact me straight away but have not heard a thing from them to date
    Hi kincaid

Can you send me a PM with the account number on the bill.

The correct name (spelling) and correct address and I will look into this for you and get back tomorrow.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭kincaid

hi, we not not got my first bill yet so no account number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

kincaid wrote: »
    hi, we not not got my first bill yet so no account number
    Ok no problem, can you PM me your telephone number please, correct name and address?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement