Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

middle earth halloween hotel (secret sounds)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gidea

Came hear for lotr/hobbit - left dissapointed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sianbarber

Hey,

In response to your message... I was at the halloween one and it's deadly!!! Partying like a rockstar in a privately booked hotel. Good music, lovely people, total madness.....:D Do it, book in with a rakeload of your friends and you'll have the best new years ever. I'm literally trying to bring everyone I know. Early birda are on sale now but think they're going pretty quickly so get in there. See you there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

sianbarber wrote: »
    Hey,

In response to your message... I was at the halloween one and it's deadly!!! Partying like a rockstar in a privately booked hotel. Good music, lovely people, total madness.....:D Do it, book in with a rakeload of your friends and you'll have the best new years ever. I'm literally trying to bring everyone I know. Early birda are on sale now but think they're going pretty quickly so get in there. See you there :)

Owner operator?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sianbarber

No! I know the guy who runs it (from knocking round the sumer festival circuit) and I have a few friends who do projections/help with set up etc. I have no vested interest (except i want it to be a success so they keep running them as I want to do my 30th at the paddys day one in March....)

The only thing it lacks is decent festivally chill out outdoor areas (like the body and soul bit of E.P.), its mostly about the dance music and going bananas... But maybe different in this new place they're going to, i dont know? Also you can just go relax in ur hotel room when you want a wee break.

Heres the site with all the info/booking on it

http://secretsounds-festival.com/

Advertisement