Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV's top 5 tools

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The kid from Walking Dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

This is particular stood out to me. Why are the cast of these shows tools? Many of them are doing a job that pays very well (Im going to guess here and say it pay more than mine or your job). Its not the toughest work in the world and comes with plenty of perks. Maybe judge someone who have done something stupid in the real world but to consider all actors tools just because of the jobs they have is ridiculous. Us regular joe's are the real tools if we're doing tougher work for less money.

Complete and utter drivel, cannot see how there are so many people who watch those programmes at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Brendan Flowers

caustic 1 wrote: »
    Complete and utter drivel, cannot see how there are so many people who watch those programmes at all.

What has that got to do with the people that star in these shows? The only utter drivel I see are the ridiculous claims that anyone who stars in one of these soaps is automatically labelled a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

The TV 3 weather man who thinks "its funny to not shut up right?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Surprise surprise,,,,, no mention of PAT the PLANK yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭RedFormanFITA

johnayo wrote: »

No mention of him yet. Since he disappeared off the radar after leaving RTE with his tail between his legs, ah sure €500,000 a year is nothing, for being on the telly once a week and presenting a radio show Monday to Friday. And we were the mugs paying it. It's a pity Joe "lavhline" Duffy wouldn't take the hint aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Simon Cowell
    Greybo (can he not retire gracefully?)
    Pat Kenny (in his previous light entertainment role)
    Mario Rosenstock, esp in those chronically unfunny ads
    Katherine Lynch

edit: expanding it to 6 tools:

Hector O'Yoke-ogain or whatever they call him

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

johnayo wrote: »

Calling him a tool would be a compliment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

And Amanda Brunker as the bag. A she tool? Rare.
    Unless she's a w(r)ench.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

What has that got to do with the people that star in these shows? The only utter drivel I see are the ridiculous claims that anyone who stars in one of these soaps is automatically labelled a tool.

Whatever!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Bolikov

Anton Savage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

No mention of him yet. Since he disappeared off the radar after leaving RTE with his tail between his legs, ah sure €500,000 a year is nothing, for being on the telly once a week and presenting a radio show Monday to Friday. And we were the mugs paying it. It's a pity Joe "lavhline" Duffy wouldn't take the hint aswell.

heard him talking to a homeless guy yesterday,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭megadodge

Eamon Dunphy
    Pat Spillane
    Pat Kenny
    Joe Duffy
    Simon Cowell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭mojesius

Blathnaid Ni Chofhaigh or whatever her name is. She's not on the telly much anymore, thank fúck

Brendan O'Connor. He just has a face you want to punch.

Kim Bauer in 24 (when the show was on). Complete **** stirrer

The 'comedian' Lee Evans

Fox news Bill O'Reilly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Bolikov wrote: »
    Anton Savage

well said Sir, well said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Amanda brunker- "model"? Tv "Personality"? All words I would never associate with her. The only talent she has, is her eye for desperate tv executives who already have 3 strikes for soliciting sex.

Ryan Tubirdy -talking about how its good the network is getting some young fresh new talent. really could it be ,oooh I see .... In the form of his, yes "his" wife getting hired by them now it makes sense...

Jayson Byrne - he is not funny. unless you find sweating a lot and acting like "a big idiot" hilarious... His shows are unoriginal and cringe inducing. only thing he showed ,was just how funny he is not... Plagiarizing another tool ,Trying to imitate Brendan o carrols show ...

Grannie Seioge - a face to make balls curl up. Walking around thinking us mere mortals should be only dying to be eclipsed by the shadow of her accomplishments. she was on sky tv you know.. zero personality... Her sister got the best of both

Finally Pat Kenny- steals thy neighbours land and demands a Hugh salary (is he Jewish?), pure greed with an I'm the good guy complex.. Truly sickening.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Ryan Tubirdy -talking about how its good the network is getting some young fresh new talent. really could it be ,oooh I see .... In the form of his, yes "his" wife getting hired by them now it makes sense...
    How did he end up with her ??

Advertisement