Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology Mandatory Experiments

• 22-10-2013 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I've decided to go back to school to sit the biology leaving cert exam.
    I'm doing grinds in my old school and I was just wondering if anybody knows where I could find the mandatory experiments written out in full? I need to write them all down into the lab book and study them because obviously I won't be in classes when everyone else is learning them. I didn't find the book a big help so if anyone knows of anywhere online to find them that would be fantastic! Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

EmilyN wrote: »
    I've decided to go back to school to sit the biology leaving cert exam.
    I'm doing grinds in my old school and I was just wondering if anybody knows where I could find the mandatory experiments written out in full? I need to write them all down into the lab book and study them because obviously I won't be in classes when everyone else is learning them. I didn't find the book a big help so if anyone knows of anywhere online to find them that would be fantastic! Thanks :)

What i would recommend is the Experiment revision book. It focuses on just the experiments but cant remember which one it it is, think its Less Stress?

http://biology.slss.ie/resources/Questions%20on%20Lab%20activities2.pdf
    I find this and the exam papers a good revision tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 EmilyN

oncex wrote: »
    What i would recommend is the Experiment revision book. It focuses on just the experiments but cant remember which one it it is, think its Less Stress?

http://biology.slss.ie/resources/Questions%20on%20Lab%20activities2.pdf
    I find this and the exam papers a good revision tool.

Oh yes, I think I vaguely remember these. I believe there is less stress more success or revise wise now that you mention it! I will pop into Easons tomorrow and suss it out. Thank you so much!

Advertisement