Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Eircom reps here change my Bill Date??

Options
  • 22-10-2013 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Hi

My new account since getting Efibre is now billed on 01s month - meaning that my Direct Debit comes out on 15th month.

Can I change my biling to 15th month ad then DD will come out 28/29/30/31 month?

Am on Salary and 15th month could be tricky - nearly had bank bounce it this month!! They vicious..no qualms in bouncing a €100 DD if it means going overdrawn for €10.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Masala wrote: »
    Hi

My new account since getting Efibre is now billed on 01s month - meaning that my Direct Debit comes out on 15th month.

Can I change my biling to 15th month ad then DD will come out 28/29/30/31 month?

Am on Salary and 15th month could be tricky - nearly had bank bounce it this month!!   They vicious..no qualms in bouncing a €100 DD if it means going overdrawn for €10.

Hi Masala,

I'm afraid I wouldn't be aware of this from my channel here however if you contact our credit management section on 1800 201 158, they'll be able to advise you on this.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement