Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast action scope

Options
  • 22-10-2013 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hello all I am looking for some advise,the eyes are not what they used to be so looking to get a flash dot scope{Victory/z6i/SB/Kahles} the mag will be 1.5-6x42 or very similar .It has to be light weight for a BLR 308.Distance for targets 120 yards or less.I am a big fan of the Z6i & have a few of them its a question really does anyone use them & would you recommend the particular scope you use.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭philog

have the schmidt and bender 3-12x50 zenith flashdot ...brilliant scope ,as the brightness of the dot can be regulated...like yourself ,my eyes are not what they used to be ..also have the 1.5 - 6 x42 with b d c turrets ,,absolutely great scopes,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Lotharmike

In the end decided to break with tradition and go with Zeiss Varipoint Victory 1.1-4x24 the reviews are excellent on it as I said before at that end of the scale there is very little between any of the top 4.Its the review that swung it for me by Chuck Hawks.Looking forward to getting it now hopefully up & running by the 01 Nov.Already have the Talley Mounts on it awaiting the scopes arrival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Lotharmike

Here she is have to say pretty impressed with it.
    Zeiss Victory HT 1.1-4X24 Reticle 0 Illluminated
    20131111_162942_zps6a8b3878.jpg

Advertisement