Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texaco in Kerry?

Options
  • 22-10-2013 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    got a texaco fuel card recently from my company,problem is that there doesnt seem to be any texaco garage in Killarney:confused:
    Can anyone tell me where the nearest texaco garage is...have to go to Tralee in the morning and running on fumes at the moment!
    cheers for yere help:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭lottpaul

Sorry I saw this so late. If I remember properly there is no Texaco station in Killarney itself. There was one in Beaufort - out on the N72 in Beaufort - the road to Killorglin, but its out of your way heading to Tralee. If you get to Tralee theres a Texaco in Blennerville on the Dingle Road - N86 - past the windmill - again a bit out of your way. Theres one up in Monavally too - in the town itself -R556- out past St Brendans church etc
    Sorry I cant think of any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

lottpaul wrote: »
    Sorry I saw this so late. If I remember properly there is no Texaco station in Killarney itself. There was one in Beaufort - out on the N72 in Beaufort - the road to Killorglin, but its out of your way heading to Tralee. If you get to Tralee theres a Texaco in Blennerville on the Dingle Road - N86 - past the windmill - again a bit out of your way. Theres one up in Monavally too - in the town itself -R556- out past St Brendans church etc
    Sorry I cant think of any more.

I don't think there is any in Tralee. Nolans was the last Texaco but changed to Esso. Sounds like your giving directions to the Amber station.

Your right about the one in Blennerville and theres one in Ardfert but there both well out of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭lottpaul

tvercetti wrote: »
    I don't think there is any in Tralee. Nolans was the last Texaco but changed to Esso. Sounds like your giving directions to the Amber station.

Your right about the one in Blennerville and theres one in Ardfert but there both well out of the way.

Thanks. Haven't been out that road for ages - could remember Nolans and thought there was another. Pity there isn't a list - esp of 24 hour or late/early opening stations. Often head to Limerick around 5/6am and theres not a lot open at that hour.
    Anyways --- on topic :) hope the OP got some fuel somewhere and isn't calling AA right now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Beaufort Bridge does not accept Texaco Cards

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

I don't know how accurate this is, but it's a list at least: http://www.texaco.ie/netw_netw.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭chalkie 501

Thanks for the replies folks:)
    googled locations of texaco filling stations in Kerry last night, made it to Blennerville(barely)this morning and got sorted there,it's unusual that there are none in Killarney or Tralee town anymore(or anywhere in east/south Kerry for that matter)....anyway,mentioned it to my boss this morning as he spent the day travelling around with me and he's going to get me a Topaz card...so predicament solved;)
    thanks again all

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭amdaley28

Thanks for the replies folks:)
    googled locations of texaco filling stations in Kerry last night, made it to Blennerville(barely)this morning and got sorted there,it's unusual that there are none in Killarney or Tralee town anymore(or anywhere in east/south Kerry for that matter)....anyway,mentioned it to my boss this morning as he spent the day travelling around with me and he's going to get me a Topaz card...so predicament solved;)
    thanks again all

Any chance he could get one for me as well :D
    Glad you got sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

amdaley28 wrote: »
    Any chance he could get one for me as well :D
    Glad you got sorted.

If it's a Texaco fast fuels card you can use it in other participating stations. Some maxols take them for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Traleegal1

I know this has nothing to do with post but does anyone know someone who drives to dingle Monday to Friday I will give money every day or at end of week for petrol

Advertisement