Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sudden death of Gary Wyse

Options
  • 22-10-2013 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Very sorry to hear the sad news of the death Of Gary Wyse at only 50yrs of age. (RIP)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Can a mod edit the title to spell his name right. I know the OP doesn't mean any disrespect, but I feel it should be right.

He was a man who received praise in living, and in death. I can't believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

May he RIP. His poor family, his youngest child is only about 12 years old :(

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭TheVandal

RIP. Sad news.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

RIP Gary, very sad news.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Deeply saddened to learn about the sad passing of one of Waterford's public representatives today. I hadn't the pleasure of knowing Gary personally but it was obvious the impact he made locally as a hard working, genuine and decent guy who did his best for his county.

Online earlier on Facebook, gone only a few hours later. Absolutely heartbreaking and a very sad time for his family, friends and colleagues. Just shows how short life can be. May he Rest in Peace. A life taken from us far too soon. My condolences go out to the bereaved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

RIP. A true gentleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Really had Waterford at his heart, he left his mark in the short time he was in the council.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭TheBoffin

RIP Gary, Waterford has lost a gentleman, a friend and an ambassador.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

RIP
    Mr Tibbs wrote: »
    A mistake that has been corrected is not as bad as a rant about a misspelling without expressing your sympathy. Have the good grace and remove it now since the original misspelling has been corrected.

Hardly a rant. Cop on to yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

A bit ott there on Dicky Mr Tibbs , when he goes on a rant you will know! I thought he phrased his request very delicately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

he donated lots of paint to mountsion and helped paining it as he went to school there. a selfless individual with great pride in his city,rip gary

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

A sad loss to the city and of course his family and friends.
    RIP

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Funeral Arrangements for Cllr Gary Wyse are as follows;
    WYSE, Gary (The Village, Ballygunner, Waterford), October 22nd, 2013, (suddenly), beloved husband of Michelle, loving and much loved father of Darren, Jason, Adam and his princess Natasha, son of Eily, son-in-law of John & Phil Higgins, brother of Bernard & Olive. Will be sadly missed by his family, in-laws, relatives, many friends, fellow Councillors and staff at Waterford City Council.
    Reposing at Thompson's Funeral Home, Barrack Street, Waterford, from 2.00o'c until 4.00o'c on Thursday and from 6.00o'c until removal at 7.30o'c to the Sacred Heart Church, The Folly. Requiem Mass on Friday at 12.00o'c followed by burial in St. Mary's Cemetery, Ballygunner.
    House strictly private on Wednesday.
    Family flowers only please. Donations if desired to the Solas Centre, Waterford.p

http://rip.ie/showdn.php?dn=207755/GaryWYSE/Ballygunner/Waterford

Advertisement