Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre Order

Options
  • 22-10-2013 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi I ordered the fibre on 16th Oct. The guy said he put my appt. with engineer for 4th Nov in the morning but he said the system would not let him confirm it and he would ring me back the next day to confirm. I'm still waiting for the call back. Can you guys here please confirm if the appointment is confirmed. My order number is 517299. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Gest wrote: »
    Hi I ordered the fibre on 16th Oct. The guy said he put my appt. with engineer for 4th Nov in the morning but he said the system would not let him confirm it and he would ring me back the next day to confirm. I'm still waiting for the call back. Can you guys here please confirm if the appointment is confirmed. My order number is 517299. Thank you.

Hi Gest,

I have checked this for you and I can confirm that you have an appointment for the 4/11 on this order. It is an AM shift so you will receive a tx the working day before 1/11 to confirm this.

Thanks

Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Gest

Hi Gest,

I have checked this for you and I can confirm that you have an appointment for the 4/11 on this order. It is an AM shift so you will receive a tx the working day before 1/11 to confirm this.

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks very much Tracey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Gest wrote: »
    Hi Gest,

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks very much Tracey.
    No problem at all Gest.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement