Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iOS 7.0.3 is out!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

It includes iCloud Keychain support.

Not showing for me yet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It's there for me. Keep checking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

Might be worth waiting. I have a 30 minute wait (and increasing) for a 50 MB download.

Edit: Nevermind all installed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Frank Lee Midere

First non beta release.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

My iPhone is already installing.

I probably should have started the iPad at the same time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭boreder

Downloaded in less than a minute for me.

My Mavericks download, however, is currently estimating 18 hours :eek:

iPad just went from 20 minutes to preparing to install. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

iPhone 5S updated & MacBook Air is gonna take a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Still not showing on my iPhone 5 or iPad 4. Strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,918 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Wow. The animations are incredibly snappy now when you select the reduce motion option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Didn't show for me on my iPhone, but when I plugged it into iTunes it did. Try that if you're in a hurry for it.

My iPad 2 won’t install it for some reason. It took several attempts to get it to install, then it restarted in 7.0.2. I must have a corrupted download.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

It's very nice across the board. Gone is the lag in iMessage and hopefully, the issues pertaining to the service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

Unfortunately now my iMessage doesn't work.

Edit: Must have just knocked me off the system temporarily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

Sarn wrote: »
    Unfortunately now my iMessage doesn't work.

Reactivate it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

The new animations when opening and closing an app are quite nice. I'd like to use them but you have to enable the 'Reduce Motion' option which disables Parallax altogether.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

For the last 4/5 updates to iOS they all have had the passcode bypass big fix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Anybody get it for a 4s?
    Still not picking up an update

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,499 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Installed fine on my ipad 2.

I don't use newsstand for anything, but why do you have to press the home button and not pinch to get out of it? A few times I have started up the iPad and the favourites aren't listed in the bar in Safari Restarting the device seems to be only fix. I am OK with 7 so far, but a few little hiccups like this - can't remember the others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭shanec1928

keith_d99 wrote: »
    Anybody get it for a 4s?
    Still not picking up an update

Installing now for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Can't believe how quick it is opening and closing apps with reduce motion enabled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭OU812

Installed in a 4s last night. Full charge overnight but the battery appears to be decreasing rapidly this morning.

Up about 20 mins & 7% gone already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

guil wrote: »
    Can't believe how quick it is opening and closing apps with reduce motion enabled.

How do you do this again?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    How do you do this again?

Settings>general>accessibility

OU812 wrote: »
    Installed in a 4s last night. Full charge overnight but the battery appears to be decreasing rapidly this morning.

Up about 20 mins & 7% gone already

On iPhone 5 it seems to be better. 4.5 hours standby with 2 hours usage and it's at 77%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Not experiencing any real improvements on my iPad 3, still the same bugs and lags in the same places. I'm guessing this was more of an update to push out Keychain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

guil wrote: »

I'm the same on my 4s it's so snappy compared to before the update it's unbelievable :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Herrick wrote: »
    I'm the same on my 4s it's so snappy compared to before the update it's unbelievable :D

Same here and my batt is slightly improved also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Donie75

Did anyone else notice that ios7 gives an option to FaceTime your voicemail?

If I'm left a voicemail I always used to press the call button on the top of the page but it's very clunky in ios7. It takes 3 or 4 keystrokes...

• Advertisement

Donie75 wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that ios7 gives an option to FaceTime your voicemail?

If I'm left a voicemail I always used to press the call button on the top of the page but it's very clunky in ios7. It takes 3 or 4 keystrokes...

Not sure what you mean. I always just press the voicemail button in the call app.

Advertisement