If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo TXNR515

Options
  • 22-10-2013 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Do u have any of these in stock and how much to post to Dublin. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Do u have any of these in stock and how much to post to Dublin. 
    The TXNR515 is now completely finished and we have even cleared out our demo stock.

However happy to do a deal on the replacement models from Onkyo:

TXNR525 ( already reduced from £299.95 to £249.95) Boardie price £239.95

TXNR626 ( already reduced from £499.95 to £349.95 ) Boardie price £319.95

If you are interested in the Denon AVRX range - there are reductions just announced on this range as well - just post us if yuo would like pricing on the Denon's

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭love that turbo

I am just looking at my options, need a new amp but have to get a new laptop for the wife first.
    Just seen the Onkyo and thought at that price it was a steal.

My only marantz 4300 is just nearly dead and weighing up my options.

Do you have the Denon AVRX-2000

ahhhh a 4300??

... Should I tempt you with our last beautiful demo Marantz SR5007 at a silly £399.95?

L_c26-MARSR5007-fr.png
    The AVRX2000 is in stock and has just been reduced today to £399.95..

Keep us posted..

ATVB
    I am just looking at my options, need a new amp but have to get a new laptop for the wife first.
    Just seen the Onkyo and thought at that price it was a steal.

My only marantz 4300 is just nearly dead and weighing up my options.

Do you have the Denon AVRX-2000

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭love that turbo

I'm going to lay low for a few week as if I get the Amp before wife's laptop I will be killed.
    Oh and the 4300 was bought from Richer early 2000 with some Heybrook speakers and other stuff.

Ill be back

Keep us posted - We'll have a deal for you when you return ( poorer after the laptop event...)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.