Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toystory Hamm teddy

Options
  • 22-10-2013 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Does anyone know any shops that stock the teddy Hamm from toystory ? Looking for 12 inch or bigger. Tried all the Disney stores and larger toy chain stores but to no avail :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aishling2013

I recently bought a small money box Hamm in Disney Store but can't say I saw any teddy versions. Would you be willing to buy one second hand? Someone might have one lying around at home that their child no longer plays with? Might be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Griffs

Aw thanks for reply - I got one if these already. It's for a present for my God son so would have to be in perfect condition . . .. . .. . Promising him one for the last few years !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aishling2013

I see, hopefully he won't be disappointed. Best of luck with it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Griffs

Advertisement