Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something lost on the Dublin Bus ghost tour

Options
  • 22-10-2013 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

My missus lost a purse tonight on the ghost tour...just wondering if anyone thinks there'd be a hope of me finding the bus somewhere tonight? Or should I wait for the lost and found tomorrow?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Ring the lost property office in the morning (01) 703 1321)

The ghost tour bus only operates once a day and isn't used for normal routes so it will be back in Summerhill garage at this stage so no point looking for it.There's a good chance of the purse being found if another passenger hasn't swiped it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Is the Ghost Bus running twice a night up to Halloween now? There are only two Ghost Buses as well and one of them does most of the work, so it should be easy enough to locate. They go straight back to the garage and stay there until the next night.

Advertisement