Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There are mice in Clonsilla? (near the Ongar Rd)

Options
  • 23-10-2013 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Lol I feel a bit silly asking this but -

I caught a mouse in my bedroom. I'm wondering how it got in

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

There are mice everywhere really. They can get into your house via any tiny crack in doors windows walls, vents etc. Get lots of traps and check them regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,080 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Ive noticed a few scampering across the backroads in recent weeks, must be the time of year before hibernation. We all live within about a mile of thousands of acres of farmland, field mice are everywhere and as Gaspode said they can get into buildings through ridiculously small gaps and vents, but they are tiny and harmless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Murt10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Ive noticed a few scampering across the backroads in recent weeks, must be the time of year before hibernation. We all live within about a mile of thousands of acres of farmland, field mice are everywhere and as Gaspode said they can get into buildings through ridiculously small gaps and vents, but they are tiny and harmless

If a biro can fit in a gap, that's all a mouse needs apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

there are mice all over D15. Sure I have one in my hand right now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Murt10 wrote: »

Ignore this guy.

False Widow Spiders have been in Ireland long before you where even born, the only thing that's on the rise is idiots who will believe anything that is posted on Facebook.

As for your mice problem, they are in your house for warmth and food. You need to find where they are getting in, block it and start setting traps, because where there are mice the rats won't be to far behind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

Never mind the mice its the cat size rats on the ongar lane area you should look out for!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Advertisement