Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please please help

Options
  • 23-10-2013 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

please please help

Ive just been got offered a place with with the iec two year working holiday program,they are requesting fee payment,but how to I pay,am in Canada,to I wire it,bank transfer??and who do I make the payment out to,and how long to I have before my place is offered to someone else?? please help???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

please please help

Ive just been got offered a place with with the iec two year working holiday program,they are requesting fee payment,but how to I pay,am in Canada,to I wire it,bank transfer??and who do I make the payment out to,and how long to I have before my place is offered to someone else?? please help???

the iec give details in your application process regarding making payment it should be a file you can download from the iec site within your account.

Advertisement