Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

easycashmobile.ie are they safe?

• 23-10-2013 10:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has used this crowd before? They seem to offer slightly higher prices than say envirofone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

I'm going to use them. Selling my S2 for €105 and iPhone 3Gs for €15.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Dubba I'll give you 110 for your S2 if it's in good nick

Edit- Nevermind, I see you're in Cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Would you not be better off sticking them on Adverts for free & getting a few more bob?

One of those places offered me €80 for my old phone,they had the same model in the window for €220.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Simi

zerks wrote: »
    Would you not be better off sticking them on Adverts for free & getting a few more bob?

I just used them to trade in my old Galaxy S 1. They gave me €79 for it. I had it up on adverts for two weeks prior to that. Didn't get an offer anywhere close to that! Just the usual 'Swap for a definitely not stolen Iphone' or less than half your asking price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

A similar site offered me 90 quid for my phone.

I eventually got 190 for it by selling it to a 2nd hand store in Dublin.

Your call, I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

Dubba wrote: »
    I'm going to use them. Selling my S2 for €105 and iPhone 3Gs for €15.

All went well for me - they took my S2 for €105 and I paid me today.
    I was getting a bit worried as it took a full week and I didn't use reg. post...but no problem in the end.

Advertisement