Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

account problems

Options
  • 23-10-2013 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Why cant i log in on my acount? 
    I forgot my pasword and did everything right,to select that i forgot it and the pasword came to my e-mail,but it is showing that the pasword is not corect..??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 aivasturme

aivasturme wrote: »
    Why cant i log in on my acount? 
    I forgot my pasword and did everything right,to select that i forgot it and the pasword came to my e-mail,but it is showing that the pasword is not corect..??
    i have to pay the bill but i cant log in. Please help me if you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi aivasturme,

When you select the link asking if you have forgotten your password and you complete the form, a new temporary password is emailed to you by Electric Ireland. Then you are required to change that temporary password to a new one of your own. You must input the temporary password provided first - ensure to type it in rather than copying and pasting it. Ensure also to use caps lock where required, as it is case-sensitive.

Do let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3 aivasturme

Hi aivasturme,

When you select the link asking if you have forgotten your password and you complete the form, a new temporary password is emailed to you by Electric Ireland. Then you are required to change that temporary password to a new one of your own. You must input the temporary password provided first - ensure to type it in rather than copying and pasting it. Ensure also to use caps lock where required, as it is case-sensitive.

Do let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,
    Una
    Yes i did it,but it is still saying it is not correct..And now it is blocked and i cant get in anymore. What can i do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again aivasturme,

This would require the online billing team taking a look at your query. It is required that they be contacted directly on: eservice@electricireland.ie

Unfortunately we cannot advise any further and we cannot pass the query to them directly - they need the query to come to them directly from your email address.

We hope it will be resolved as quickly as possible. If you have any further queries in relation to your account/balance, do private message us here on Boards.ie.

All the best,
    Una

Advertisement