Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Express Dry Cleaning?

Options
  • 23-10-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all,

I'm going to be in Central Dublin on Friday and I'll be needing to get a suit dry-cleaned in a hurry.

Anyone know of a same day dry-cleaning service in the city centre? I'm struggling to find up-to-date info online.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The Wash House on Townsend Street do a 3 hour dry clean as far as I know

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Place at the corner of Leeson Street and Stephens Green does same day service, can't remember the name, sorry. It's literally on the corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Stheno wrote: »
    Place at the corner of Leeson Street and Stephens Green does same day service, can't remember the name, sorry. It's literally on the corner.

They don't clean on site, you need to get it in first thing in the morning and it's not back til after 4.30

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

athtrasna wrote: »
    They don't clean on site, you need to get it in first thing in the morning and it's not back til after 4.30

False advertising then! Never knew that, thanks!

@ OP apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

athtrasna wrote: »
    The Wash House on Townsend Street do a 3 hour dry clean as far as I know
    Yep, I've just found them online and it states they do a same day service.

Thanks a million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Stheno wrote: »
    False advertising then! Never knew that, thanks!

@ OP apologies.

How is it false advertising? It is a same day service.

Advertisement