Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Phone Line: When do I get the number?

Options
  • 23-10-2013 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

I am getting a new phone line installed today by Eircom. Will I be up and running this evening with a new phone number etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I am getting a new phone line installed today by Eircom. Will I be up and running this evening with a new phone number etc?

Hi Vuzuggu,

Yes if the line is due to be installed today you will be up and running with the phone number as long as everything is ready to go for the install. If extra work like cabling is needed it will take longer.

Thanks

Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Good stuff. Engineers just came back to install it. I am going with Magnet on a 30 day contract at the moment just to see what the line is like. (My old phone line was awful barely getting 1Mbps down)

Is there any way to get eFibre from Eircom without a 18 month contract? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    Good stuff. Engineers just came back to install it. I am going with Magnet on a 30 day contract at the moment just to see what the line is like. (My old phone line was awful barely getting 1Mbps down)

Is there any way to get eFibre from Eircom without a 18 month contract? 

Ok no problem at all.

I'm afraid there is no shorter contract than 18 months for the eFibre service.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement