Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model-Mad Kilmore Ballyduff Co Kerry

Options
  • 23-10-2013 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,

Just wondering has anyone purchased from the website http://www.model-mad.com/

I ordered and paid for two model tractors on 10/10/2013 and have still not received them.

I have tried emailing and ringing the number on the website and no response and phone number not in use.

Kinda getting worried at this stage, the fact I have paid €148.00 over and received no correspondance!!!

Any info would be grately appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭555guy

Have you tried contacting him through his Facebook page ? Sean Healy is the guys name, theres a link on the website directly to his facebook profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭liam7831

The news page has not been updated in two years..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 lisamajella

Not looking good that I am gonna get my purchases :mad:

Luckily I went through paypal so I have opened a claim with them for them to follow it up. Not sure what happens next!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Not looking good that I am gonna get my purchases :mad:

Luckily I went through paypal so I have opened a claim with them for them to follow it up. Not sure what happens next!

Paypal are pretty good, you will more than likely get your money back. Keep us posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭athlone99

im guess you never received your order?? the same thing happened my dad before Christmas but it was too late to open a claim with paypal!

• Advertisement
Advertisement