Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Etrian Odyssey Untold 3DS (NTSC)

Options
  • 23-10-2013 1:33pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭

So I've managed to end up with 2 copies of this game, don't ask. Anyway if anyone wants a brand new unopened copy I'll sell it to you, just remember it's the US version. It's one of the best games on the system.

Yours for only 15 euro (cheaper than the current price on playasia's weekly sale).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I'd be interested in this if you still have it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yeah I still have it. Only thing it you'll have to wait until it arrives from play asia. If that's ok with you I can let you know when it arrives.

Yep that's perfect thanks!

Hi Retr0, PersonaQ just reminded me of this. Any sign of it from play asia?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll let you know when it arrives. Playasia have been very slow lately, some stuff has taken well over a month to arrive. It might arrive this week but I won't be home until Thursday to check. It says it shipped the 22/10.

• Advertisement

Still not arrived form play asia yet. Sorry about the delay but I've been finding playasia really slow lately.

No worries, I can wait :)

This just arrived today. I got stung with customs so I'd say that was the hold up. Anyway pm me if you are still interested. Sorry about the delay.

Great, message sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Gone?

• Advertisement

Sorry, yep this is sold so you can archive it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement