Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrickmines?

Options
  • 23-10-2013 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Not sure if this is in the right place but I'll give it a shot. Ok, so as a relative newcomer to Dublin(and having little to no knowledge of the various different suburbs of dublin) how safe is carrickmines to walk through? I have a lesson at the eequestrian centre and the only feasible way I have of getting there is the luas to ballyogan wood and walk the rest of the way. Is this safe, especially if I'm by myself or is it something I should avoid? If this seems like a ridiculous question, sorry but I really have no idea about the areas in dublin!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Not sure if this is in the right place but I'll give it a shot. Ok, so as a relative newcomer to Dublin(and having little to no knowledge of the various different suburbs of dublin) how safe is carrickmines to walk through? I have a lesson at the eequestrian centre and the only feasible way I have of getting there is the luas to ballyogan wood and walk the rest of the way. Is this safe, especially if I'm by myself or is it something I should avoid? If this seems like a ridiculous question, sorry but I really have no idea about the areas in dublin!
    It's perfectly safe. You'll be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭RabbitHearted

ted1 wrote: »
    It's perfectly safe. You'll be grand

Thanks, guess im just being a paranoid culchie :p

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

100% fine, grand area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Someone will have to confirm this, but I'm pretty sure the 63 bus will drop you near enough at the gates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Someone will have to confirm this, but I'm pretty sure the 63 bus will drop you near enough at the gates.

Yep, bus stop is only a few yards down the main road from the little road leading to the equestrian centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Op would have to get to Dún Laoghaire to get the 63 though

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

uch wrote: »
    Op would have to get to Dún Laoghaire to get the 63 though

It stops outside the Ballyogan and Carrickmines Luas stops.

Advertisement