Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding out landline number?

Options
  • 23-10-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi, I moved into an apartment a couple of months.  The previous tenants had eircom (as they left an eircom router behind) but no bills. 

I'd like to find out what the landline number is so that I can determine what services I can get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

If you can connect a phone to the line ring 199000 and it will call back the number. Or contact eircom sales they can get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi, I moved into an apartment a couple of months.  The previous tenants had eircom (as they left an eircom router behind) but no bills. 

I'd like to find out what the landline number is so that I can determine what services I can get?

Hi,

To find out the number attached to the line you will need to dial 199000 and this will call back the number to you.
    If you wish to activate the service you can ring 1800 503 303, they'll explore all your options with you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭No, you're a...

Hi,

To find out the number attached to the line you will need to dial 199000 and this will call back the number to you.
    If you wish to activate the service you can ring 1800 503 303, they'll explore all your options with you.

Thanks

Tracey
    allen175 wrote: »
    If you can connect a phone to the line ring 199000 and it will call back the number. Or contact eircom sales they can get it.
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi,

Thanks

Tracey
    allen175 wrote: »
    Thanks!
    No problem at all.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement