Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google maps Route manually..

Options
  • 23-10-2013 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    anyone know how to map a route on google maps - but manually ?

If I put Dublin - Cork it will give me the best route, but if i want to manually draw it in , is this possible ?

thnx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Say you want to go from to Dublin to Cork via Kilkenny, just enter Dublin, Kilkenny, then click Add Destination and enter Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

it's complicated, we did a road trip in the US, and it rather find someway of drawing it in manually ... maybe it's not possible, I suppose I could add the extra detour destinations to the main route ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

oh nice one, I just noticed I can actually drag the route to the other towns !!

niiice ...

good old Google ... smart smart ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Use the My Places feature so and draw your own map. (requires a Google account)

Advertisement