Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix Question

• 23-10-2013 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

If i sign up for netflix for the free month, do i need to cancel straight away if i don't want to continue with the service after the first month?

has anyone done this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Yeps cancel straight away if you want. The service cancels then after a month then you start receiving the occassional email begging you to come back :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭rahenyrover

You can but you don't need to. Can cancel anytime before the end of the trial. Wouldn't be much of a trial if you had to cancel before trying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

You can but you don't need to. Can cancel anytime before the end of the trial. Wouldn't be much of a trial if you had to cancel before trying it.

Are you allowed full access during the trial?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭rahenyrover

crazygeryy wrote: »
    Are you allowed full access during the trial?

Yep, full access.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pokeraladin

Neflix is well worth the subscription especially if u change ure DNS 2 to get american netflix....

• Advertisement
Advertisement