Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switched to eircom - can't register on my.eircom.net

Options
  • 23-10-2013 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I switched back to eircom online on the 20th Oct, I went to register online today after receiving an email from eircom saying my phone was after being transferred back.  However I was told my account was invalid so I tried calling 1901 but the automated system couldn't find my number - I'm now on hold for over 27 minutes, which is rather annoying. 

So a quick question is my account number the same as my UAN? Do you send out confirmation emails prior to actually adding the phone numbers to your systems?

thanks in advance
    YB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Yawlboy wrote: »
    Hi,

I switched back to eircom online on the 20th Oct, I went to register online today after receiving an email from eircom saying my phone was after being transferred back.  However I was told my account was invalid so I tried calling 1901 but the automated system couldn't find my number - I'm now on hold for over 27 minutes, which is rather annoying. 

So a quick question is my account number the same as my UAN? Do you send out confirmation emails prior to actually adding the phone numbers to your systems?

thanks in advance
    YB

Hi YB,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having.

The UAN is not the same as your account number I'm afraid. Would you like to PM me your details and I'll check this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Yawlboy

Hi,

thanks in advance
    YB

Hi YB,

The UAN is not the same as your account number I'm afraid. Would you like to PM me your details and I'll check this for you?

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracy I got through on 1901 after 36 minutes - apparently it takes 24 hours for the account to appear on your systems. I'll PM you my details anyways to get confirmation.

Hi,

thanks in advance
    YB

Hi YB,

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracy I got through on 1901 after 36 minutes - apparently it takes 24 hours for the account to appear on your systems. I'll PM you my details anyways to get confirmation.

Ok no problem at all. I'll check that for you and come back to you soon.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Yawlboy

Thanks for the account number Tracey - however I still can't register online

Hi,

thanks in advance
    YB

Hi YB,

Thanks

Tracey

Ok no problem at all. I'll check that for you and come back to you soon.

Thanks

Tracey

No problem at all. It will take a few working days for all the systems to update all your information. I would suggest trying Tuesday to register.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement