Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turbo trainer hire

• 23-10-2013 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi All
    Does anybody know if there is anywhere in Ireland that does turbo trainer hire. What i'm looking for is to hire a set of rollers to see what they are like before i buy either turbo trainer/rollers. Any help greatly appricated

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Er, what? What are turbo trainers meant to be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭pdstck

I tried to start a new tread but it put it newbie section for some reason !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Turbo trainers are for cycling.
    Don't know if any place rents/hires them though.
    Maybe someone in the cycling forum would loan you one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

pdstck wrote: »
    Hi All
    Does anybody know if there is anywhere in Ireland that does turbo trainer hire. What i'm looking for is to hire a set of rollers to see what they are like before i buy either turbo trainer/rollers. Any help greatly appricated

Your best option would be to post in the Cycling forum. They may know in there about hiring or maybe even borrowing of rollers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Spear wrote: »
    Er, what? What are turbo trainers meant to be?

Info and Images can be found here Spear :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I tried to start a new tread but it put it newbie section for some reason !

What interface were you using? A normal browser, or the mobile version?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭pdstck

Spear wrote: »
    What interface were you using? A normal browser, or the mobile version?

laptop ?

laptop ?

Then it would be a normal browser, so you must have just simply had this forum open when you hit new thread.

Advertisement