Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apple iPhone 5/5S case

• 23-10-2013 8:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

I picked one up and really like it, slightly more expensive than other cases but has a really nice feel to it, its pretty snug as well so doesn't increase the size of the iphone much too. I'm not sure about the protection offered, wouldn't want to drop it (in any case for that matter!). But it does rise up slightly on the front meaning if the phone is face down the screen is not rubbing off the table (which is pretty standard in cases...)

After 3 weeks the edges are getting a bit warn and shiny though, but don't think that detracts from the look of it. I would say it won't last as long as a plastic case but would recommend it so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I can't do cases on my iPhone. Always buy 3-4 per iPhone but they never stay on for more than the first couple of weeks. I just bow to the urge of using my phone 'naked' and it really is so much better as long as you're careful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

I got forced into using cases courtesy of the iphone4 Death Grip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I don't like covers either - especially on a gorgeous device like an iPhone - but I dropped my last phone (S3) and it's fcuked, so when I get the 5S I will be covering it in bubblewrap, and there it shall remain! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,531 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Also, one who hates covers and loves iPhone design, but dropped my 4s 2 weeks ago, probably a mere 50cm but top of screen is cracked, so looks like I'll have to go for a cover as well.

Apple ones are why overpriced, and i would get one from E-bay , loads of choice there and good prices.

Advertisement