Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pet Factory Ireland (Beware of this site!)

• 23-10-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

It is impossible dealing with Petfactory.ie. The business owner advertises delivery within 2-5 working days but it generally takes 2 weeks or longer. When I finally received my orders, items were missing from the parcels and some bags of dog food had expired and others bags had extremely short shelf lives. The seller does not deal with complaints and ignores customers' calls and emails. I have been waiting 2 months for a refund. The seller promises that he is giving a refund on a particular day but you are still left waiting weeks later. :mad:

So I would advise people not to buy from this website in case you get a headache from constantly dealing with the seller just to receive your refund or late goods. :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not a BA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement