Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Survive

Options
  • 23-10-2013 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭

I bought this on steam yesterday for the craic. Turns out it was a really good buy. Survival horror, isometric view with what seems to be a really intricate crafting system.

Is anyone else playing it?

The controls are a bit awkward but it's a lot of fun making homemade bows and arrows and headshotting zombies, as well as hunting your dinner. You need to eat, drink and sleep to live, i'm very impressed by it and by it's cheap price on steam. it's under a tenner!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/250400/

see for yourself.

I forgot to mention, it's an action based survival game, with rpg mechanics (level, and skill tree)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I've put about 4 hours in and still getting to grips with it, some of the weapons ye can make are hilarious. It's similar to dead rising, but not as varied with weapons. Inventory space is the only major issue i have with it.. just not enough room to have everything ye want, but then that is fairly good too in the sense that ye have to plan your inventory space for food/drink and weapons.

cant go wrong for under a tenner imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Picked this up on the aul 360. Looks interesting. I probably wouldn't have taken note only for this thread. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

on sale on xbla, worth a try?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭spookmaster

I got it on Steam for €1.50, definitely worth it. There are some major issues in terms of the tone of the game, one minute it's trying to be scary, the next it's trying to be funny in a Borderlands way, plus I found it started to drag after the first few missions. Definitely fun though for fans of horror games!

• Advertisement
Advertisement