Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barna Waste collections

Options
  • 23-10-2013 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, does anyone know what day Barna bins are collected on the second sea road? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hi, does anyone know what day Barna bins are collected on the second sea road? Thanks

Possibly Wednesday or Thursday, from memory this was the collection day Maugheraboy. First and Second Sea Road not being far from there may have came under the same collection day.

Bear in mind this week is refuse/landfill collection for all of Sligo. Next week is Recycling.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Stargazing79

Thanks Mint Sauce, I left the landfill bin out early this morning as I thought Wednesday was collection day but it was still full this evening!! Gonna leave it out for tomorrow - I have loads of credit on my account so it should be collected!!:rolleyes:

Advertisement