Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic Wardens

Options
  • 23-10-2013 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi guys... anyone had any dealings with the new traffic wardens?

I know of two companies that were issued with parking fines, one for been 10mins over the allocated time for using the loading bays and the other company was 5 mins over allocated time. This I know is fair enough your over the time limit your over but today I observed two of the wardens walking up high street passing a loading bay with a van parked in it and a car which was not a commercial vehicle also parked in it. The walked by the car glanced at it and walked on chatting together.

Problem was i had a delivery to make and couldn't get parking on high street so had to drive around twice to get parking further down from where i had to do my delivery.

Annoying i know but like in all fairness how can the over look it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

IMO High St is the worst street in Ireland for traffic it should be made a one way system and you right iv seen the wardens walk up and down the street and not say a word to cars parked in the loading bays or even vans parked arseways in loading bays blocking one side of the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mefynn

they do ticket cars in loading bays for sure,so if they werent booking them they must be family or friends...........they put a ticket on a securior van 1 day who had to park on high st to deliver cash because all the parking spaces were full

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

i seen them that day put the ticket on the securior, but i didn't get the chance to see if they then went over and put tickets on the two cars parked in the loading bay outside the o2 store...

one law for family and friends ......

Advertisement