Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streets of Wicklow 5k - Stephens day 11.30am 12euro entry

Options
  • 23-10-2013 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭

Ok I'm once again back doing the promotion for Inbhear Dee ACs annual 5k race. All the info up on www.inbheardee.com, but basics are 12euro pre-entry (or 5euros for all Juniors/U20s!), AAI permitted race, with an officially measured 5k route. All standards are welcome, run/walk/jog the race. All proceeds split between the Wicklow RNLI, and the Inbhear Dee club itself (who have over 200 junior members!).

Anyways I hope to see afew of your faces down at it, perfect timing to run off some of the christmas dinner!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Hope to get my registration in tomorrow. Started my practice for it already, just walking at the mo but hope to be running it by the day. I'd forgotten quite how much of a killer Dunbur was!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Boaty

Sudden urge to do this, I havent ran in a long time.

Just to let yas know, online reg will close Sun 22nd, this is a good few days before the race, but we don't really want to be sorted out entries on xmas eve/day ha. Online reg is 12, with day entry at 15euro, up until 11am on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Anyone coming down for this on the 26th?
    Online entry closes tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Abhainn

In fairness a great race this. A tester but still a decent time can be salvaged.
    I can't make it this year but eventually I found a 10k race in Leyland (UK) where I can ease myself back into it again on the same day.
    Enjoy all

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

Is there an O35 category ? Lots of 5K's finally including it in their prize fund

epo addict wrote: »
    Is there an O35 category ? Lots of 5K's finally including it in their prize fund

No, I'm not fully sure of the prizes, but definitely no masters category, I guess this is reflected in the 12euro entry fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭barryoneill50

Well done to all involved in organising race. Good turn out

Advertisement