Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need an app to edit doc on iPad & iPhone

• 24-10-2013 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

Hope someone knows the answer to this.

I've a contract for work I want to put up on my iPad and then be able to edit to type on and have someone sign up contract on iPad , finally be able to email back to office and to customer to make it all very easy and simple, no paperwork going missing and no paper needed.

All advice would be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Could you use google docs?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Dan82

guil wrote: »
    Could you use google docs?

I could but was looking for an app that is set up to do this job stand alone if out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

I think Evernote can do what you want. Google drive probably could as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Pages.

So if I scan in my contract il be able to type on the page and take someone signing on the iPad????

• Advertisement

I was sure there would be a app designed to do this, as more and more people would use it for this propose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

I doubt many on here have had a need for something like that so wouldn't have come across the apps.
    I found a few on the App Store, one called signeasy and another called significant signature capture.
    They sound like they would meet your needs.

Advertisement