Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank holiday weekend festivitititities

Options
  • 24-10-2013 12:25am
    Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭

so gonna be in waterworld the weekend and wondering where the halloween parties be at on sunday.

i know that the halloween ball is on in the forum on saturday night but my main concern is sunday night. surely a sunday night on a bank holiday weekend just before all hallows eve there will be at least one main amazing party that will be going on where dress up is mandatory.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭joni1

so gonna be in waterworld the weekend and wondering where the halloween parties be at on sunday.

i know that the halloween ball is on in the forum on saturday night but my main concern is sunday night. surely a sunday night on a bank holiday weekend just before all hallows eve there will be at least one main amazing party that will be going on where dress up is mandatory.

The House of Horrors in the Forum would be well worth a look, before you hit the pubs/ clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 11 katanajay

I don`t think that second poster read your original post. There will be fancy dress in sinnotts bar in John street Fri/Sat and SUN :D Check them out on Facebook. Most of the town will be in fancy dress both sat and sun to be honest but there`s no real dedicated parties except for the one in the forum on sat night afaik. Can`t find anything on the net or the papers. Hope this helps.

• Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭untouchable

thanks for the replies :D

i actually think ill be taking a stroll up to the house of horrors at some stage over the weekend:) sounds awesome from what i was told by people involved.

but im a big fan of the dressing up for halloween so guess ill just head into town and see what happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

titillating

Advertisement