Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IPad 2 16GB wifi price?

• 24-10-2013 12:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

My dad has been toying with the idea of selling his iPad 2 (16gb wifi) and have been looking at prices of them on donedeal and adverts and they seem to vary wildly.

What would be a proper price to advertise this at?

It's boxed with charger and it has been living in an otterbox defender case so it's like brand new.

Also, would it make sense to sell the otterbox with it or separately?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Unless he's replacing the iPad with another one then sell the case with it. €300 would be a fair price IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Access wrote: »
    My dad has been toying with the idea of selling his iPad 2 (16gb wifi) and have been looking at prices of them on donedeal and adverts and they seem to vary wildly.

What would be a proper price to advertise this at?

It's boxed with charger and it has been living in an otterbox defender case so it's like brand new.

Also, would it make sense to sell the otterbox with it or separately?

Thanks.

I sold my iPad 3 16GB WiFi on eBay for €300 plus smart cover, probably could have pushed for more if I had thought about it so I'm guessing €250-300 is fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Don't think he is replacing the iPad with another, so he will have to sell the otterbox anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement