If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price on AV + Speaker

Options
  • 24-10-2013 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Wonder if you could give me your best price for the following:

[font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Denon AVRX2000[/font] and [font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Tannoy TFX 5.1 Speaker package [/font]

[font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]For delivery to Dublin North[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Uriel. wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

[font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Denon AVRX2000[/font] and [font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Tannoy TFX 5.1 Speaker package [/font]

Uriel,

many thanks for the post and the opportunity to quote and well done on the eagle eyed spotting of the price drop on the AVRX range ;).

We can do the AVRX2000 with the Tannoy TFX5.1 speaker system at £599.95 /€719.99 including delivery.

All in stock and ready to ship today for delivery tomorrow..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you need any further info..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Hi Guys,

Uriel,

many thanks for the post and the opportunity to quote and well done on the eagle eyed spotting of the price drop on the AVRX range ;).

We can do the AVRX2000 with the Tannoy TFX5.1 speaker system at £599.95 /€719.99 including delivery.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you need any further info..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thank a mill for coming back to me.

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you.

I get paid next week, so if the offer is still open then, I'll certainly be on to you (have successfully completed negotiations with the other half over the long weekend :-)  )

Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys,

Uriel,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thank a mill for coming back to me.

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you.

I get paid next week, so if the offer is still open then, I'll certainly be on to you (have successfully completed negotiations with the other half over the long weekend :-)  )

Cheers.
    Hi Uriel,

Thanks for getting back to us :)

I'm sure we can stretch that deal another week for you.

If you'd like to PM me your name, address and a contact number I can have the the order reserved for you at the very nice pricing John gave you.

Chris

Hi guys, finally got my act together.

Is this deal still available? If so, I'm ready to press the go button :-)

Separately (kinda), do you have any cheap(ish) universal stands for the tannoy.?

Let me know what I need to do
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Uriel.

Give us a bell on 0044 333 900 0070 or drop us a contact number by PM.

Deal is still good.

The correct stands to use with these are the TFX stands which are £69.95 for the pair. We could do a pair for £60 if bought with the system.

Keep us posted.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Thanks Dave, PM sent

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks Dave, PM sent
    Hi Uriel,

I'll have someone get in touch asap :)

Chris

Folks,

AV Receiver and Speakers arrived as promised last Wednesday. Got them all set up at the weekend and both are fantastic pieces of kit, so I am well happy.

As with my previous purchases with you guys, everything ran smoothly and you're great with your advice and prompt answers to queries etc. Great company and a pleasure to do business with.

Cheers!!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.