Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property websites manipulating the housing market.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Barely Hedged

Need4House wrote: »
    Dont delude yourself...there is no interest in helping anyone on this thread. Can you not see by the typical postings on here? The posters typically think squeezing every last sent out of tenants is legitimate business..they have no moral compass..no intergrity..and when compared to pychopaths they are insulted???. This is where people like Wexie and the likes, come to throw barbs at strangers.. its a hobby for some, unproductive mcuh like what they do for a living. Ive met his type a lot in Dub, and funny enough mostly IT workers...I think its down to them only ever interacting with other people over the internet, they seem to have no clue anymore have to converse with anyone in real life, socially impotent.

You live in an open economy. Get over yourself with your views on 20 year mortgages are greedy and landlords shouldnt make profits. If we were to take your views on this and extrapolate it to other things we'd be back in the bloody dark ages where nobody could aspire to better themselves and unions dictated who was promoted and feathered their own upper echelon nests.

Just because the property market where youd like to live doesnt fit with what you get paid the whole world is against you and everybody is greedy and a pschyopath! Ive got more news for you - some people want to get ahead in life and better themselves. You should try it in your job and you might get a pay rise! You should get rid of the chip on your shoulder, accept that the world and the property market has moved on from your rose tinted glasses view of how it used to be.

And i dont work in IT for the second time. Whats your fascination with IT? If you take a look at how long ive been a member and how often i post you can see youve raised an inaccurate point again. I just saw your posts and couldnt believe that someone could hold those views against something thats so blindingly the opposite of what you say

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Need4House

You live in an open economy. Get over yourself with your views on 20 year mortgages are greedy and landlords shouldnt make profits. If we were to take your views on this and extrapolate it to other things we'd be back in the bloody dark ages where nobody could aspire to better themselves and unions dictated who was promoted and feathered their own upper echelon nests.

Just because the property market where youd like to live doesnt fit with what you get paid the whole world is against you and everybody is greedy and a pschyopath! Ive got more news for you - some people want to get ahead in life and better themselves. You should try it in your job and you might get a pay rise! You should get rid of the chip on your shoulder, accept that the world and the property market has moved on from your rose tinted glasses view of how it used to be.

And i dont work in IT for the second time. Whats your fascination with IT? If you take a look at how long ive been a member and how often i post you can see youve raised an inaccurate point again. I just saw your posts and couldnt believe that someone could hold those views against something thats so blindingly the opposite of what you say

You still here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

but for those who care about such things...its the only pub ive ever been in that has a needle bin in the toilets...

Lot of diabetics around Blackrock.. obesity is catching up on society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Barely Hedged

Yes youve been really helpful and enlightening. As I said you have done a uturn already..you have said you were done on this theread already...and strike three, your now "lowering yuourself to my level" huh, why would a creidble person with a legitamate argument "lower themselves to my level"...arnt people with solid arguments supposed to bring me up to their level? Your out.

I get you though..you obviously have some great investment in SD propety..clearly, you wouldnt be so determined to argue back on this thread otherwise. Id hate to realize my investment was about to go through the floor too. Id probably be talking a load of B0770x myself on here just to convince everyone that my SD house it worth the money.

I've explained myself credibly in my previous posts. You just didnt respond to points i raised that shot your half baked ideas down. So what am i supposed to do. Copy and paste them continuously until you reply to them or say to myself that this man is so obviously out of his depth on what hes talking about, wont engage with any of my points, that i should just leave him to his fantasy world.

You then started insulting me - calling me a liar and IT geek etc when im none of those. Im now responding to these insults which are completely separate to the reason i gave to initially say i was leaving.

I dont own any property. I just have some common sense and can understand a market. You dont need an education for that, just some cop on which you are clearly lacking on a lot of levels.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

You're obviously not going to debate nicely- so I am closing this thread.
    If you're unhappy with my decision- you'd better have a good reason when you PM me, if you want it reopened.

First and above all other rules- if you disagree with what someone posts- refute their post, without attacking the poster. Its not hard.

Regards,

The_Conductor

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You have already discredited yourself on this thread...everyone with eyes and a functioning brain can see that much. You think my grasp of economincs is flimsy..well lets talk about yours..IT man..

The only actual "real economies" make actual real things, or didnt you know that? So China ..because its economy is based on manufacturing actual real things..has an actual real economy. because China acted as the worlds actual real factory...it propped up the wests economy..because the wests economy, ever sinse we stopped actually making things..has been a a lot of smoke and mirrors..or didnt the credit crunch spell that one out for you?.
    We now have yet another internet giant going to the markets "Twitter" aptley named for the people who use it. And of corse Twitter has never turned a profit...never. So in a real economy, rocket scientist, how can something that makes no profit, be worth anything? unless of course were talking about something subjective as art..but were not talking about art... Twitter is supposed to be A BUSINESS...its much the same as the US dollar, it isnt actually worth anything because its not backed by anything...OTHER THAN HYPE and BS. You probably think the US has a functioning economy...by your grasp of economics. In laymans terms the US is already well beyond bankrupt, long ago, and its only due to the fact they are being allowed to print trillions of worthless (unbacked by gold or even peanuts or cheese cake) dollars that the country is still stuttering along...but you can only get away with pulling paper out of thin air so long. the only reason the rest of the world has not called Americas debt in, and crushed that country completley sending it back to the stone age, or as good as, is because they fear the reprecussions on their own economies. But any clown can see the world economy is past running on empty..its done..and Google and Facebook will save the world economy...You Twitter.
    Do not insult people.

Banned for 3 days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement