Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dreaming insane

Options
  • 24-10-2013 5:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I had this dream about an hour ago I'm still shaking from it :( ....

At first it started with my older brother (middle of 3 older brothers) knocking on my front door, then as I was getting dressed because I was just out of bed to open the door and I was going really slow and he kept knocking then when I got to the door and opened it my mother came through the door hugging my cousin saying he got beaten up now his beaten my cousin.. then I ran out looking for him to see if he was ok and found himin hos car and I sat in and my other brother (the youngest of the 3) was there too... Then we were driving and got stopped by the guards they had SWAT vans helicopters and everything.... Then my brother was going insane saying weird stuff like they never ask the never know over and over then his car broke down and he got out to push it and my other brother got out from the back to the driver seat to stair the wheel and when it started work my brother pushing the car pulled my other brother out and on to the road and I look out the back window and he was lying on the ground dying but he was smiling then I started crying and the brother in the car said boohoo stop crying u baby and started making totally weird noises like he had lost his mind and then I woke up.... Can ye please tell me the meaning I'm freaking I woke my brother by ringing him to see if he was ok?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tracyjack

Crazybird wrote: »
    What a freaking dream! Though i had bad dreams often as well.

Yeah freaked me out bad seemed so real like I tried googling what it means but it just says dreaming about yourself being insane

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tracyjack

Crazybird wrote: »
    What a freaking dream! Though i had bad dreams often as well.

Yeah freaked me out bad seemed so real like I tried googling what it means but it just says dreaming about yourself being insane

Advertisement