Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sites that take preorder payments up front?

Options
  • 24-10-2013 6:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any sites that i can preorder and it takes the payment now? rather than when dispatching.

The reason i want this is because i want to use some of my pay from this month to pay for some ps4 games because i suck at saving!

the ps4 will already be taking a big chunk of my paycheck next month and i dont want all the games to pile on top of that.:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

If you find a site that takes PayPal, then the payment should be taken right away. Not sure which ones off the top of my head, but try GameStop.ie, Gamesnash, Play Asia and Video Games Plus. I'm sure one of them will.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Shopto

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Xtravision do, I tend to avoid shops that do mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

You can pre-order with Amazon and pay off at your leisure with gift certificates. It's how I paid mine off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

aaronh007 wrote: »
    You can pre-order with Amazon and pay off at your leisure with gift certificates. It's how I paid mine off.
    Same, good too because you can pay it off in installments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

e_e wrote: »
    Same, good too because you can pay it off in installments.

Ditto. Paid mine off with between 50-100 every month when I got paid. Very handy, and now I only have to pay for games.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Video

aaronh007 wrote: »

Really handy tip, thanks man! might do that for the ps4 itself

Advertisement